Rigby Family :)

Rigby Family :)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saying Goodbye To Lisa

Can't wait to meet sweet baby girl Kinghorn!




Outside the Bengal Creek Apartment Lounge where the shower was held.





Annie is so excited to be an Aunt to Lisa and Logan's new little one. Hugging Lisa one last time, before we head back to Rexburg.






I love you Lisa, and I am so proud of you. You are going to be a wonderful mother!







Annie and I had a great time being in Pocatello with Lisa. Emily sent her love from Snow College, and Melanie was on vacation with the Heiner Family Reunion. We can't wait to see Melanie, Hailey and Kate in July. Melanie wants to be here when Lisa has her baby in July. I am loving being with Annie and drinking in every summer experience we can have! I have to thank Annie for being determined enough to learn about posting our blog. I couldn't do it without her. My entire family knows I am computer illiterate!







3 comments:

Logan and Lisa said...

Thank-you Mom and Annie for everything you guys did. It meant so much to me that you both came. I could not have done it without you. I had such a fun time and I am excited for you to come and stay with me again. Next time though we will veg out and have a movie night.

The Great Lakes of NY said...

I LOVE your pictures, Denise! It was so good seeing you and your sweet girls in Sun Valley. I love you all!

Melanie said...

I wish I could have been there!!!!! I miss you all. Lisa you look amazing, and I can't wait to see you guys in July. Thanks for the post!!!